Stitchers 'n' Bitchers

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Impulse buys??

HA!! I have a place to blog away my naughty-ness. Michael has found out about my main blog so if I blogged on there he would know that I have just bought some wool and spent £50 when we are already, to coin one of his phrases....'haemorraging money' at the moment.

what's worse I don't know. The fact that I don't actually need 10 balls of Debbie Bliss Maya in a lovely orangey colour?? I saw it and though 'Wow a hat' then 'Cool, imagine a booga bag in that.' and finally 'How cute would Looby-lou look in longies made out of that wool?.' That was my brain in the space of two seconds then I left it, went and made a cup of tea and stuff. That was yesterday. I left the picture of it on my screen all afternoon and was really good then today, while buying some wool for my Gran for her birthday I just accidentally bought it. On my credit card.That's like free money right?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:23 pm, Blogger Kirsti said…

    Ooh, that looks just yummy - I love how the colours work together. And absolutely it's essential.

    Terry has now found my knitting blog, so I'll have to show off new yarn somewhere else...

     
  • At 8:16 pm, Blogger Nic said…

    Yeah, I definatly *needed* to but it, I keep coming back and looking thinking yum. Haha I got a mail saying it was dispatched today so I will have to stay in tomorrow so that I can get it and hide it around the house before dp comes home.
    Come and boast on here. Promise we'll not tell any significant others ;)
    Nic
    x

     
  • At 4:44 pm, Blogger Twinkly Clare said…

    Oooh, Nic, love the wool, and love that booga bag. (In fact love most of the bags on that site)
    Think I will have to crack on with my cushion cover, so that I can start on a bag. I love bags, me!!

    Clare
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home