Stitchers 'n' Bitchers

Monday, November 14, 2005

THE List!

Claire has reminded me that I was going to do a list of everything that I need to get finished for Christmas. The problem is that I keep adding things to it instead of finishing things and crossing them off the list so at this rate I'll never get anything finished but here goes.....

1.Cardi for Mum out of Simply Knitting (Nov). Its nearly 2/7 done if I'm going by the amount of yarn I've used but I'm still on the back!!! Its getting boring now but my kind Aunt has spurred me on because she told me that I'd never get it finished by Christmas.HA I'll show you :P

2. Rowan 'Mel' bag for my sister. This was going to be for my sister, Mel, but I decided that it was a bit plain for her and that our other sister would like it more so I'm adding sequins to it and making it for Em instead. I've knitted it, just need to sew sequins on, line it and sew it up. Haha, sounds soooo easy.

3. Chinesey style bag for Mel out of Simply Knitting (I think Oct issue). Haven't even bought the wool for this but it looks fairly easy and quick (don't you love how I said that!!)

4. Hahaha, don't laugh too much, I've joined a knit-along thingy, theoretically to inspire me to finish everything for Christmas but its giving me more ideas and I found someone making earwarmers for their other-half to wear to work under their bike helmet so I NEED To make them for Michael. I would give you a link but I can't find it at the moment.

5. Christmas Gnome thingys out of Simply knitting (damn that magazine!!). These aren't presents so not urgent but I had to start makingthem last night when I got back from a stressful weekend in Kent and I've done a beard.


Other things are in the backgrond, like socks, hats and scarves but they're not crucial. SOOOO come on, get writing your lists ;o)

Nic
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home