Stitchers 'n' Bitchers

Sunday, November 06, 2005

No longer crotchless!



WOAH! So I have finally found ten minutes to sew up Looby-Lous trousers and they are now no longer crotchless. In fact they are finished so tonight I'm going to soak them in lanolin so that they will be ready to wear for tomorrow night.
I used Debbie Bliss aran tweed wool that I found in my local wool shop, in their bargain bin for £2. The pattern is from Little Turtle Knits.
I have knitted these as pyjamas for Lucy, to go over her cloth nappy. Wool works as a 'waterproof layer' instead of having to using the normal PUL (Plastic) wraps. Moisture evaporates off the top of the wooly pants and dries all the time so that in the morning when they wake up, their nappy isn't sodden. I know I'm not making much sense tonight-I'm knackered.
So, Jodi, have you finished the scarf?? I think tomorrow I might make a list of all the things I have to finish (haha and start) in time for Christmas.

Night
Nic
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home