Stitchers 'n' Bitchers

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Damn it!!


Look!! I was getting on so well with the cardi in the yarn that I no longer like. I measured it about thirty times before I cast the stupid thing off then I laid it on the floor, got the tape measure out again and the arm-hole is an inch too short :(
So I have a cunning plan. Its supposed to be cropped, I think (its the Louisa Harding Lavender thing out of Simply Knitting) so I am going to go with it as is at the mo, knit the rest and see what it looks like. Its for Mum for Christmas so need to get my finger out whatever I do really.
Oh yeah and its not knitted in LH. I've used Eskimo instead which although I lovbe the colour, I'm unsure of the texture and fluffy-ness. It feels lovely but I'm a bit worried that it will make Mum look like a red teddy bear.

Ahh, child up and running riot with my knitting.

Nic
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home