Stitchers 'n' Bitchers

Monday, November 28, 2005

Look!!

Its my 'Mel' bag for Em. I bought the wool when we went to that shop in Penarth, Claire. Oh yeah, good point, when you are looking for somewhere to have your shop, make sure its somewhere easy to find so that we don't get lost coming to spend all our money there ;)
Anyway, I've been having a crappy day, should have been doing boring paperworky stuff tonight but decided that I had to get crafty and snap out of my bad mood and since I was fed up of the cardigan I'm making Mum, haven't got the right colour to do any more of my Santa Gnomes and nothing else cooking at the mo, it had to be sewing up this bag and about bloody time I say!! I haven't followed the destructions about making it up because it was still really floppy with wadding and lining it so I've also added porridge-box sides and bottom, inbetween the wadding and lining to make it slightly more stable. What do you think?? I have sequins to sew on it yet because I thought it might be a bit plain for a 16yo girl and I also have to slip-stitch the lining and bag together, Hmm, I was going to do that tonight but then sat talking to Michael on the phone for too long and now its bed-time so better go........

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 pm, Blogger Sally said…

    WOW! How seriously impressive is that. I love it - I want a bag like that!!! Is this your knitting group? How do I join?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home